11.19.2009

In my suitcase

I've decided to create a weekly "in my suitcase" post because a) it's so fun to fake-plan a vacation in your head, and b) it's a fantastic waste of time. This week's destination: Savannah, Georgia. Okay, I have to admit that this isn't actually a fake vacation this time- my parents and I recently decided to swing by Savannah while we spend the Christmas season in Florida. I have heard such wonderful things about this quaint city but haven't ever been, so I am much looking forward to the Squares of Savannah, stopping in the Savannah College of Art and Design, and eating at Paula Dean's restaurant, The Lady and Sons!

Without further ado, this is my vintage hat box suitcase:

And here are its Southern Belle fillings:
Valentino at ShopStyle


No comments:

Post a Comment