11.25.2009

I am thankful for...

I was afraid that my previous anti-turkey post would sound too bratty, so I just want to clarify that it was all in good fun and follow up with a thankful post. Though I could never begin to capture it all, I am thankful for...

Food on my table
Family to share moments with
Friends (especially those who I can go for months without seeing but who call me over the holidays and everything picks up just from the last moment we left each other)
My sweet boyfriend
My education
Good health for myself and my loved ones
Our new president
My cozy home
DVR
My trainer at my gym
Warm socks
My kitties
Ice cream
Target
Kindness
Good wine
The internet
Having clothes on my back
Coats to keep me warm
A bed to sleep in (and a TV to fall asleep to and leave on all night so that I wake up to HGTV in the morning)
HGTV
Good books
Sparkly objects
Green tea
Warm showers
Nail polish
Good memories
Lots of love in my life


No comments:

Post a Comment