11.20.2009

Flash dance

This weekend has the potential for a lot of fun. And then there was law school. Finals are fast approaching, and though I would love to enjoy the gorgeous day tomorrow/go to the Green City Market/shop with friends at an outlet mall/attend one of three birthday parties tomorrow night, I have a feeling that I might just hang out with my school work.

However, I thought that I would share videos of people who are really having a lot of fun. I kind of became obsessed with flash mobs after seeing one on Oprah in September, and today I was shown a video of a flash mob at my alma mater. It is such a typical occurrence on that campus (while I was in college we would frequently have petting zoos, horse and carriage rides, and ice cream all over campus- the quality of life is pretty high) that it was unsurprising but still so fun.

So until a few weeks from now, flash mob videos it is.



No comments:

Post a Comment