7.24.2009

It's the weekend kittens

It's Friday woooo! Although actually I only work away from home Monday through Wednesday so really it's like I'm beginning my second weekend. But anyway, I'm planning on being a true Chicago girl this weekend and going to Taste of Lincoln Avenue tomorrow followed by Venetian night! Venetian night is really pretty kitschy and a nightmare for agoraphobics (fear of crowds, fyi), but still tons of fun. When I was little my best friend and I would always come up to Chicago on her dad's boat, though we never could convince him to cover his boat in Christmas lights and palm trees and play loud music to join the fun. Anyway, then on Sunday I have tenth row seats behind home plate at the Cubs game! I'm really bad at spotting balls though so I hope that one doesn't fly our way.

Here is some Friday fun to enjoy!

Did you ever try to spot different shapes in the clouds? Try to skyplay.

Going out to eat this weekend?

I just want to cover my walls with these and live jungle-style.

I think I'll take a trip to LA just for this.

What did you see today?

How many people can you be?

Something pretty.

For Monday morning.



No comments:

Post a Comment