7.28.2009

Float on

I was sitting inside at work today, gazing out the window at the hot city, and could not stop thinking about going for a swim in my rooftop pool this evening. So I threw on my suit almost the minute I walked in the door and jumped in. Ok, it was more like my boyfriend who I dragged out to the roof with me pushed me in, but I managed to get my dress off first. The hour in the pool was fantastic; there is something so wonderful about floating in a pool in the middle of the city with buildings rising up around you. It's almost as if you are slowly suspended in the commotion of the urban scene itself. Though my rooftop is garden-like and pretty, it is nothing compared to these amazing pools.

This aquarium-like beauty extends into a deep forest. A mirrored ceiling also gives the illusion that the swimmer is always submerged in water.

With over 2,000 fiber optic star lights, you're diving into the atmosphere.

This Costa Rican house is almost floating.

Get a massage while lounging at this Thai pool.

This pool is the deepest indoor pool in the world, at a frightening 33 meters deep.

It's pure serenity at this candlelit indoor spa.

Live on the edge.



No comments:

Post a Comment