12.23.2010

It's been a while (again)

I started my blog for me. Its objective was to serve as a journal to me, something I could look back at and relive parts of my life. Lately, as evidenced from my lack of posts, I have been enjoying living my life rather than reflecting on it. But whenever I see simple fill-in-the-blanks on other blogs I feel compelled to post them as a quick and dirty snapshot of my mind at the moment. So, the game of fours...

Four TV shows that I watch:
The Good Wife
Modern Family
Real Housewives of Beverly Hills
Grey's Anatomy

Four things that I'm passionate about:
Maintaining a lot of strong relationships
Equality under the law and justice system
Animal rights
Healthy living

Four words/phrases I use a lot:
"Hi love"
Awesome
"So good" (when referring to anything I eat)
Snugglebug/snuggleface/snugglemonster/snuggle[fill in the blank]

Four things I've learned from the past:
Don't regret anything
Don't take any moment for granted
Don't wish time away
If you want it bad enough, you can make it happen

Four places I would like to go (that I haven't been):
Thailand
Argentina wine country
Norway/Sweden/Finland/Russia
Mexico

Four things I did yesterday:
Got my hair cut in an attempt to fix last July's disaster
Went Christmas shopping
Talked to three of my favorite people on the phone
Made up my own workout and rocked it

Four things I am looking forward to:
Christmas (obvi)
Going back to work (turns out I get bored easily)
Warm weather!
Summer of weddings, part 2

Four things I love about winter:
Winter clothes/boots/accessories (so much better than summer clothes to me)
Watching it snow when I don't have to go outside
Having the heat on instead of the AC
The way it makes me appreciate summer

{Photo courtesy of a Tiffany & Co. ad}

Four things I love about this photo:
The hot guy
Dragging home a Christmas tree
With a (large) Tiffany bag
And how I can imagine he's coming to meet me ; )

No comments:

Post a Comment