4.26.2010

Random love of the day

Today I fell madly in love with a teacup pig, for about 30 seconds. I saw this picture on another blog and immediately decided I needed one (or two, although I can't really tell if this is a Siamese pig or not). Are they not adorable?


I promptly googled "teacup pig" and found a website called "home of the fine little swine." Even more adorableness! When I started looking at pictures of them though I got a little case of the heebie jeebies. They're so...hairy. And like stiff hairy, not really cuddly hairy. And what if they smell? And snort? And eat my stash of Cinnamon Toast Crunch because thats what pigs do, they eat a ton.

So, no pigs for me thank you. And what is the moral of my story? Putting a sweet little kitty next to anything will make it cute.

No comments:

Post a Comment