4.30.2010

Love.

I'm currently sitting outside at my tiny bistro patio table, which is struggling to hold my MacBook and a giant pot of flowers, but it is GORGEOUS in the city today! It's one of those days where my entire self is just so content to be outside. While southerners are lucky to have weather like this all the time, I think we are even luckier to really appreciate its gloriousness during limited months. And as if it couldn't get any better, it's supposed to storm tonight.

Last night was spent with my boyfriend having a yummy dinner outside at a cozy local restaurant/bar and then sipping $2 sangria. Tomorrow will be spent with my parents (Cubs game? Zoo? Picnic?) and helping my best friend move (or helping her drink wine at her new apartment). But today is all about soaking up this gorgeousness (and all the pollen I just realized is covering me) and working on finishing up with law school!

Swoon.

No comments:

Post a Comment