1.19.2010

Pasión

Today was the first day of my LAST semester of school woo hoo! No more letters after my name thankyou, I'll stop here. I can't believe that I'm about to dedicate a post to limited liability corporations and partnerships, but I'm doin it. No, don't stop reading. One of my new professors today was just so excited and passionate about limited liability that I couldn't help thinking, "if we all loved anything half as much as this man loves limited liability then the world would be a wonderful place." I consider myself a pretty passionate person, but I'm more like easily excitable love everything deeply until I get tired of it. This man was like talk for hours and hours about a subject and not realize what time it is or where he is and that he is talking to himself. If only we could all be so passionate...

No comments:

Post a Comment