1.23.2011

Pick up a book!

I am the queen of collecting unfinished books. Not simply unread, but started, put down, then never picked up again. I'm embarrassed to admit my current count right now, but I am at 10 unfinished books on my bookshelves. I spent a really enjoyable part of my afternoon today laying on my love seat next to the window, letting the sun stream in on me while I read The Girl Who Played With Fire. In truth, I really just needed to get out of the now permanent winter groove on my couch, but I think I might have to make this a habit.

I went through the unfinished books currently waiting for me and I'm trying to organize them into a queue.
The Lacuna
Eclipse
The Magician's Assistant
The Gargoyle
Monster of Florence
Vanished Smile
A Wedding in September
The Lace Reader
When the Emperor Was Divine
The Alchemist



Books I actually haven't started but need to:
Ines of My Soul
Paula
Travel Writing

Books in the mail:
The Omnivore's Dilemma
In Defense of Food


And don't even get me started on my magazine stack...

No comments:

Post a Comment