12.06.2009

Make it be over

Hello blog, it's me. I have been buried in a book for the past week straight (okay fine, with the exception of the awesome Bears game I attended today). I will be free in 4.5 days though, and I have already started a list of things I am going to do once I am free. Right now these include:

*Start and finish Christmas shopping!
*Replace one of my mom's fabulous silver earrings from White House Black Market that I lost at the game today : ( Not sure how I am going to track them down, but I've seen a couple close options so far- Ralph Lauren almost does it. Also, I know, what was I doing wearing earrings like this to a football game? I always wear dangly earrings to sporting events. I think it makes me feel more girly and standoutish.


*Go to Forever 21 and check out their "Tres Paris" collection in person. Super cute ideas, no?
*Splurge and buy myself a chunky layered necklace. Just because.
*Re-button a coat I got at Banana Republic like a million years ago that I still wear almost every day. Its just a plain black peacoat, kind of masculine looking, that could really use some new buttons to give it a new look. Feminine with bows? Military with brass? Fun with large shaped buttons? Hmmm...
{From Forever 21's "Tres Paris" collection}

*Put up my Christmas tree, finally!
*Bake some Christmas cookies and use my extensive collection of cookie cutters.
*Go to tea at the Four Seasons with my boyfriend's family! I am still planning the outfit, but it will involve tights with one of two pairs of fabulous shoes that I got months ago and haven't worn yet!

So. close. to. freedom.

No comments:

Post a Comment